Pages

Pages


Join Our Facebook Page For Hot Updates Click Here
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS Get Your Business Display On Skyevibes.com Today,Contact Us skyevibescom@gmail.com For More
SKYEVIBES.COM


Monday 10 October 2016

Shocked: I Sold My Father House Because Of Iphone7

My Name Is Chike Am A Native Of Imo, And My Father Is An Hard Working Man Who Tried All His Best For Us To Have 3 Square Meal A Day But The Moment I Disappointed My Family Is Just When The Devil Push Me To Do The Most Regretful Mistake Of My Life Just Because Of Iphone7.

" I Sold My Father Only House Just To Buy Iphone7 For My Girlfriend Uloma, And Now She Is Hangiout With A Guy From The City While I And My Family Has No Place To Go" .

Please What Should I Do Now? Where Will My Family Sleep? Should I Take Back The Iphone7 I Bought For The Girl I Love Who Roam Around With The City Boy?
Please I Need Your Answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading This Articles......Kindly Share This On Facebook, Twitter, Gmail Etc....To Serve As A Form Of Passing Information